第二次英语测试,发现自己进步了很多!

来源:互联网 发布:嘉实腾讯大数据基金 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/25 13:54

Part One: Please translate the following fifty sentences from Chinese into English 

我周六早晨必须去见客户,所以恐怕我不能去接你了。

 I have to meet the client every Saturday morning, so I'm afraid I can't pick you up.

这周实在是太忙了,我相信很快我们可以另找个时间见面。

 This week is pretty hectic, but I am sure we can find another time to meet.

你应该在飞机起飞前两个小时到机场。

 You should arrive on the airport at least two hours before the departure.

我不是很熟悉这个街区,所以我想让你来选餐馆。

 I am not familiar to the downtown area, so I'd like you to pick the restaurant.

我想知道您是否能帮助我。

 I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

真可惜,我这周末已经事先有安排了。

 Unfortunately, I have some prior engagements this weekend.

你需要我帮你预订宾馆的房间吗?

 Would you like me to book the hotel reservation?

不巧的是,明天晚上我得加班。

 Unfortunately, I have to work overtime tomorrow night.

我们另找个时间聚一聚。

 Let's find another time to get together, ok?

查看一下你的日程表然后告诉我这个时间对你是否合适。

 Check your schedule and let me know if it works for you.

我不知道怎样解决这个问题。

 I am not sure how to solve the issue.  

不管怎样要感谢您邀请我。

 Thanks for asking me anyway.

如果您有时间请告诉我,我好作安排。

 Please let me know if you got a chance, so I can make an arrangement.

你无需对那些无关痛痒的细节特别注意。

 You needn't pay attention to those inconsequential details.

您这周末有时间帮我搬家吗?

 Do you have time to help me move this weekend?

一定要带学生卡去考试。

 Please remember to bring your student card to the examination.

我真希望能跟你一起去,但是我已答应朋友周六去帮他搬家了。

 I really wish I could go with you, but I have promised to help my friend move this Saturday.

马克和我想邀请你周六晚上来我们家。

 Mark and I would like to invite you to come over my house on Saturday night.

你介意帮我校对论文吗?

 Would you mind helping me proofreading the thesis?

如果您明天能在火车站接我,我将十分感激。

 If you could pick me up at the railway station, I would really appreciate it.  

我真的很感激您的帮助。

 I would really appreciate your help.

我真希望我能帮助你,但是我明天有很多事情要做。

 I really wish I could help you, but I got a lot of things to do tomorrow.

你们在市里时,我真得很想去看你们。

   I am really hoping to see you while you are in town.

你应该休假好好放松一下。

 You should take a vocation and relax.

如果周四不晚的话,我到时去帮你。

 If Thursday is not too late, I can probably help you.

在你辞职之前就开始找新工作,这是个好主意。

 Starting to look for a new job before you resign is a good idea.

我想知道你是否能给我提供一些建议。

 I was wondering if you could give me some tips.

您能允许我跟他谈谈这个问题吗?

 Could you allow me to talk to him about this problem?

你认为我应该和老板谈谈这个事情吗?

 I think you should talk to your boss about this issue.

您介意我这周末借用您的车吗?

 Do you mind it if I borrowed your car at weekend?

我们想邀请你来我们的别墅度周末。

 I'd like to invite you to spend the weekend at our cottage.

如果下次会议你还是没有合理的理由就缺席的话,你可能就没有年终奖了。

 If you are absent from the next meeting without a reasonable reason, you might become ineligible for the annual bonus.

很感谢您给我们提的建议。

I'd appreciate the suggestion you have.  

你的观点对我来说很重要。

 Your opinion is very important to me.

如果晚会上喝了酒,你就把车放那,打车回家吧。

 If you consume the alcohol, just leave your car there and take a taxi home.

我希望不用警告你第二次。

 I hope I wouldn't have to warn you again.

如果需要我帮你完成报告的话就告诉我。

 Please let me know if I can help you finish the report.

我怎么才能劝你改变想法呢?

 How could I persuade you to change your mind?

如果您允许的话请告知我。

 Please tell me if I have your permit.

这周末我们一起逛街,好吗?

 Let's go shopping this weekend, ok?  

这个对我没有任何意义。

 It is no use to me.

读完硕士后我想找份工作。

 I want to look for a job after my master study.

我们可以带其他的客人参加毕业典礼吗?

 Do I have your permit to take other guests to attend the ceremony?

我想在郊区买套房子。

 I am planning to buy a house in the suburb.

您反对我把您的论文放在网上吗?

 Do you have any of objections to my putting your thesis on the Internet?

我真希望能再次见到他.

   I really wish I could see him again. 

明天早上打高尔夫听起来好极了。

  Golf tomorrow morning sounds great.

我希望你很快好转起来。

 I hope you are feeling better soon.

您介意我这周末借用您的车吗?

 Would you mind if I borrowed your car this weekend?

如果你一直这么辛苦工作的话,你的身体会垮掉的。

 You will burn out if you work so hard all the time.

Part Two: Please write two emails with one on giving warnings to someone who is always absent for the company meetings and another one on stating your intentions as to what to do when you finish your training here.

 

Dear Mr. David,

It was the second time this month that you are absent from the company meeting. I know you have a long commit in the morning, but I would like remind you that this meeting is very important and mandatory. If you are absent from the meeting next time without a reasonable reason, I will be forced take disciplinary action.

Sincerely,

Aaron

 

Hi Joseph,

I just want it to let you know I have decided to have a trip to Beijing after finishing my training here. As you know, I have been studying here for a long time and I'm feeling so tired. I think I need some rest. Also, before I graduate from school, I have got some days free, So I can take a good trip. If you are not too busy, maybe we could get together? Call me anyway and let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Aaron

原创粉丝点击