你这个疯婆娘!

来源:互联网 发布:bldeo.js插件怎么使用 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/25 04:21

【你这个疯婆娘!】

 

Elvin: ZINA!You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?

艾文:        吉娜!你这个疯婆娘!你自以为是谁啊,敢承诺别人我们下星期就会准备好?

 

Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.

吉娜:        冷静点,艾文。别骂人嘛。

 

Elvin:          I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control,2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!

艾文:        我爱怎么骂就怎么骂!你这个失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死业务员!

 

Zina:          3)Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!

吉娜:        嘴巴放干净一点,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻环给扯下来!

 

Elvin:          I'd like to see you try!

艾文:        我倒想看看你敢是不敢!

 

Zina:          Do you mean that?

吉娜:        你是说真的?

 

语言详解

 

A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?

  为什么汤玛斯从不说抱歉。

 

B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.

  他自负得不敢承认错误。

 

call me names骂我】

 

call me names这里的me是受格,而且names是复数,意思是指(有人)骂我,可不是Somebody calls my name.(有人)叫我名字

 

A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.

    你是个白痴。你这个愚蠢到家的笨蛋。

B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.

    嘿,别骂我。你伤害到我的感情了。

 

A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?

    昨天会议上有什么有趣的事吗?

B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.

    没有什么,只是到末了他们开始互相辱骂起来。

 

1) fruitcake (n.)(俚)疯子,古怪的人

2) arrogant (a.)骄傲的,自负的

3) Watch your mouth.嘴巴放干净点。这句话用于对方出言不逊之时。


原创粉丝点击