李阳疯狂英语突破对话(26)-你为什么生我的气

来源:互联网 发布:rimworld mac版 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/17 06:41

学不好英语,不是你的错。因为学习内容太枯燥乏味! 为什么不试试《看电影学英语》?

26Why Are You Mad at Me
你为什么生我的气
 
A: Hi, What’s new?
嗨,最近怎么样?
 
B: Nothing.
没事。
 
A: What’s your problem? Why are you mad at me?
你这是怎么了?你为什么跟我生气?
 
B: What did you have to go and do that for?
你为什么要那样做呢?
 
A: Do what?
做什么?
 
B: You know what I’m talking about. Why did you go tell Mrs. Lee how much money I’m going to make? Now she’ll go and tell the whole world!
你知道我在说什么。你为什么要到李小姐那去说我要挣多少钱?全世界的人都会知道了!
 
A: Well, I’m sorry. I didn’t think it mattered.
噢,对不起。我以为这不要紧的。
 
B: It does matter. You know how she talks to everybody and their brother! Now the whole town will be asking me for money!
怎么会不要紧!你是知道她的,她会告诉所有的人和他们的兄弟!现在全城的人都要向我借钱了!
 
A: Well, I apologize. I guess I wasn’t thinking. I got all excited.
我向你道歉。我当时没想到这个。我只顾高兴了。
 
B: Oh well, it’s done now. I guess it doesn’t matter than much, anyway. They were bound to find out eventually. Everybody in this town’s always interested in gossip.
那好吧,反正事情已经发生了。我想这毕竟也没什么大不了。大家最终也会知道的。这个镇上所有的人都喜欢扯闲话。
 
A: You know, it is a lot of money for a first job…
你想,你的第一个工作就挣这么多钱也的确……
 
B: You think I’ll be able to buy a BMW?
你以为我能买一辆宝马车吗?
 
A: Well, I think you’d better wait and see how much is left after Uncle Sam gets his share!
不过,你最好还是看看等纳完税之后还有多少剩余吧!
 
A: Actually everybody is really impressed.
其实所有的人都很羡慕呢。
 
B: I guess it’s not a big deal after all.
我觉得这也没什么大不了的。
 
A: Any way, I am really sorry. Next time I’ll think before I speak.
不管怎样,我感到实在是不好意思。下次说话一定注意。
 
口语要素
 
What’s new? 最近怎么样?
What’s your problem? 你这是怎么了?
You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么。
I didn’t think it mattered. 我想这不要紧。
★ I got all excited. 我只顾高兴了。
I guess it’s not a big deal after all. 我觉得这也没什么大不了的。
Next time I’ll think before I speak. 下次说话一定注意。