我现在是自由工作者

来源:互联网 发布:数组push方法 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/30 00:51

【我现在是自由工作者】

 

Dave: Yeah. You don't need to rub it in.

戴夫:        是啊。不劳你落井下石了。

 

Mary: And then she 1) made the deal with MicroPower. Vince wanted to sell for fifteen million...

玛莉:        然后她跟微力谈妥了条件。文斯本想用一千五百万卖掉的……

 

Dave: Fifteen? And Zina pushed them up to seventy-five?

戴夫:        一千五百万?而吉娜逼他们出到了七千五百万?

 

Mary: That's right. Vince still stops by her office every day to thank her.

玛莉:        没错。文斯到现在都还每天经过她的办公室,跟她道谢呢。

 

Dave:  Anyway, I'm still happy I left.I'm working as a 2) freelancer now.

戴夫:        不管怎样,我还是很高兴我离开了。我现在是自由工作者。

 

Mary: You really should have stayed with us, Dave.

玛莉:        你当初真该留下跟我们一道的,戴夫。

 

语言详解

 

A: Who do you work for?

  你帮谁工作?

 

B: No one. I'm a freelancer.

  没有谁。我是自由工作者。

 

rub it in落井下石】

 

rub it in的这个动作就像是一抹再抹,越抹越进去的感觉,而这个片语在使用上,就是落井下石的意思,明明人家已经很惨了,却还要打落水狗,在伤口上撒盐。

 

A: So, your sister beat you in bowling!

    所以你妹妹打保龄球赢了你!

B: Stop rubbing it in, OK?

    别落井下石了,好吗?

 

A: Didn't I tell you over and over again she doesn't like you?

    我不是一再告诉你她不喜欢你吗?

B: You don't have to rub it in.

    你不用落井下石嘛。

 

1) deal (n.) 交易;make a deal with...与……交易

2) freelancer (n.) 自由工作者


原创粉丝点击