付款方式

来源:互联网 发布:安卓应用数据备份 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/28 22:24

一般来说,在国际贸易中,汇款、托收和信用证是三种重要的付款方式。


汇款是进口方通过银行将款项交给出口商的结算方式。汇款有电汇、信汇和票汇三种。汇款常用于预付货款,随订单付款和证帐交易。汇款的使用,取决于交易双方中一方对另一方的信任,因此术语商业信用。


托收是由卖方根据发票金额开立汇票,委托银行向进口方收取货款。托收可分为光票托收和跟单托收。牵着用于小笔交易,部分预付货款、分歧支付货款。大部分情况用跟单托收。

跟单托收可分为付款交单(D/P)和承兑交单(D/A)。D/P是指先付款,才会拿到货运单据,D/A是指进口商承兑汇票后,由托收银行交与货运单据。


信用证(L/C)是银行应进口商的要求并给出口商的一种有条件的承担付款责任的书面保证文件。信用证中一般都规定,开证银行保证在收到出口商交付了全部信用证规定的单据后,向收益人或其制定人履行付款的责任。
1.Would you like to have a talk with us about terms of payment?
现在我们来谈谈付款方式,好吗?
2.What’s your regular practice concerning terms of payment?
你们通常采用什么方式付款?
3.
Is it at sight or after sight?
是即期信用证还是远期信用证?
4.The terms of payment we usually adopt are confirmed and irrevocable L/C.
我们通常采用的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤销的信用证。
5.To open an L/C will add to the cost of our imports.
开信用证会增加我们进口的成本。
6.We regret we cannot accept “Cash against documents arrival of goods at destination”.
我方歉难同意“货抵目的地付款交单”条款。
7.Inasmuch as the amount involved is rather small, we agree to draw on you by documentary sight draft.
由于金额很小,我们同意向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
8.We are pleased to confirm that each shipment will be separately charged and that we shall draw on you for the invoice amount.
兹确认,各次交货将分别向你方收款,并按发票金额向你方开具汇票。
9.I’m sorry to say the only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary L/C.
很抱歉,我们只能接收100%不可撤销跟单信用证的付款条款。
10.Opening a L/C is not a problem.
开立信用证不成问题。
11.You always request us to open L/C at sight, but date of delivery is always 40days after your receipt of the L/C.
你方一直要求我们开立即期信用证,可是交货期总是在你方收到信用证之后的40天。
12.L/C at sight is what we request for all our customers.
开立即期信用证是我们兑所有客户的要求。
13.The only thing I can do is to deliver the goods 20 days after we receive your L/C.
我方唯一能做的是收到贵方的信用证后20天发货。
14.Then I will put it in the L/C that goods shall be delivered 20 days upon your receipt of L/C.
那我将在信用证中写上你方在收到信用证后20天内交货。
15.It would help us greatly if you would accept D/A.
若贵方能接收承兑交单方式付款,则兑我方帮助很大。
16. I wonder if you will accept D/P?
不知贵方能否接收付款交单方式?
17.It’s very difficult for us to accept your suggestion.
我们无法接收你的建议。
18.The L/C remains valid until the 15th day after shipment.
信用证在装船后15天内有效。
19.Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.
你们的信用证一定要在交货前30天到达我方。
20.We propose to pay by Bill of Exchange at 30 d/s, documents agaist acceptance.
我们建议以见票30天付款的汇票承兑交单方式付款

原创粉丝点击