人间四月天

来源:互联网 发布:朱刘算法 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/27 14:27

你是人间的四月天

——一句爱的赞颂

 

你是人间的四月天

我说你是人间的四月天,

I say, you are the tender month of april

笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵

your laughters dance in Aeolus's call

在春的光滟中交舞着变。

and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.

你是四月早天里的云烟,

you are, leisurely clouds in the sky, roming,

黄昏吹着风的软,星子在

in murmurs of dusky air, and stars sparkle

无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。

casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍

so softly, so gently, and you, in these fairy hour

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

are crowned in Flora's honor, innocent,

天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。

yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night,

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜

or the newly thawing snow. And an aqua sprout

初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦

shooting and proud, you are. Supple rejoice of seeing

水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。

the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering.

你是一树一树的花开,是燕

You are blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow

在梁间呢喃,--你是爱,是暖

whispering at my window, you are love, and mellow.

是诗的一篇,你是人间的四月天

a chapter of poetry, and tender april of mondialit

 提醒您春光烂漫,适宜踏青,读浪漫的文章。

 

原创粉丝点击