英语口语8000句(4)

来源:互联网 发布:我想学淘宝运营 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/05/01 21:55
●陈述症状

你不舒服吗?

Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。

Do you feel all right?

你怎么了?

What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。

What's wrong? (你怎么了?)

I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)

Is anything wrong?

Are you okay?

What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。

Is everything all right?

你的脸色真不好。

You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”

You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)

I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)

You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)

我觉得难受。

I don't feel well.

I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)

Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)

I'm not feeling well.

你好像不太舒服。

You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)

I have a cold. (我感冒了。)

她昏过去了。

She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。

我觉得难受。

I feel sick.

I don't feel well.

I feel bad.

我肚子疼。

I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)

My stomach hurts.

隐隐作痛。

I have a dull pain.

钻心地疼。

I have a sharp pain.

一跳一跳地疼。

I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

我感到巨痛。

I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

像针扎似地疼。

I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。

我拉肚子了。

I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

我食物中毒了。

I have food poisoning.

血压高/低。

I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。

我头疼。

I have a headache.

What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)

I have a headache. (我头疼。)

My head hurts.

My head is pounding.

I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)

我牙疼。

I have a toothache.

I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)

When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)

My tooth hurts.

My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)

我头晕目眩。

I feel dizzy.

我浑身没劲。

I feel sluggish.

I feel tired.

我没有一点儿食欲。

I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。

I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)

You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)

I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)

我有点儿感冒。

I have a slight cold.

我浑身发冷。

I feel chilly.

I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)

Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)

我得了重感冒。

I have a bad cold.

热点推荐:
20个做生意的经典决策! 单身mm闯荡外贸:52个精彩 进出口行业词汇英语翻译
女孩到女人:我做外贸那十年 外贸——社交忌讳15例 我是如何做大一家贸易公司的

●喜欢、爱上……

汤姆是个美男子。

Tom is a lady-killer. *lady-killer直译是“少女杀手”,其实不是杀手,而是指一下子就能迷住女人的男子。

Tom dates around a lot. (汤姆和好多女人来往。)

Tom is a real playboy. (汤姆真是个花花公子。)

汤姆真让我神魂颠倒。

Tom really turns me on. *turn...on“有性方面的吸引力”、“使人着迷”。

Tom really turns me on. (汤姆真让我神魂颠倒。)

I didn't know you felt that way. (我一点儿都不知道你的感觉。)

I'm crazy about Tom.

I have strong feelings for Tom.

I love Tom.

I have the hots for Tom. *俚语。

克里斯长得真帅。

Chris is really a heartbreaker. *用heartbreaker表示“长得很帅,对异性有吸引力的人”。进一步讲,“heartbreaker”是指给异性带来撕心裂肺的痛苦和失望的人,魅惑他人,让人沉醉的人。Elvis Presley (爱尔维斯·普里斯利)有一首成名曲“Heartbreak Hotel”,指的就是“(因恋爱而)绝望的人住的饭店”。

Chris breaks a lot of hearts. (克里斯使很多女人尝到了失恋的痛苦。)

Chris dates a lot of women. (克里斯和许多女人有来往。)

珍妮特真迷人。

Janet is a knockout. *如同拳击中的“knock out”一样,表示极具魅力、使对方晕头转向的人,多指女性。

Janet is a knockout. (珍妮特真迷人呀。)

You can say that again! (颇有同感。)

Janet is sexy.

Janet is beautiful.

他好像看上你了。

I think he has a crush on you. *have a crush on...“看上……”。

I think he has a crush on you. (他好像看上你了。)

Give me a break. (别随便瞎说。)

I think he is infatuated with you. * be infatuated with...“被……迷住,为……神魂颠倒”。

I think he likes you.

简好像喜欢上我了。

Jane seems to like me. *seem“好像,看上去像……”。
I've got the feeling that Jane likes me.

I think Jane likes me.

I have a hunch (that) Jane likes me.

戴安娜对杰克有意思。

Diana's been coming on to Jack.

我不敢打像她那样的姑娘的主意。

I can't handle a girl like her. * handle 表示“对待,对待(人)”。

She's too much for me.

我非常想见到她。

I'm dying to see her. *dying to“忍耐不住地想做某事”。

我想追求她。

I'm trying to make a pass at her. *make a pass at...“(特别是对女性)挑逗,求爱”。

I'm trying to make a pass at her. (我想追求她。)

I don't blame you. ([她对你来说很有魅力,]我理解你的心情。)

I'm trying to pick her up. (我打算把她弄到手。) *pick up 是口语“把异性弄到手”、“勾搭女人”、“追女人”的意思。

I'm trying to get a date with her. (我打算和她约会。) *get a date with...“和……约会”、“约会”。

你也太狠心了。

You broke my heart. *break...heart在恋爱中“使……十分痛苦”,用于甩掉自己的人。

You broke my heart. (你也太狠心了。)

I didn't mean to... (我不是那个意思……)

●约会

今晚有空吗?

Are you free tonight? *free“空闲的”。

Are you free tonight? (今晚有空吗?)

Yes. Why? (有空,干嘛?)

Do you have plans tonight? (今天晚上有事吗?)

Are you available tonight?

Are you busy tonight? (今天晚上忙吗?)

今晚你能和我约会吗?

Do you want to go out with me tonight? *go out并不一定就是“约会”,但是如果go out的后面直接跟with me的话,就一定是“约会”了。

Let's go out tonight. (今晚出去吧。)

If you're free, why don't we go out tonight?(要是晚上有空,我们出去走走行吗?)

愿意和我一起去看电影吗?

Would you like to go to the movies with me?

Would you like to go to the movies with me? (愿意和我一起去看电影吗?)

I'd love to. (当然,我很乐意。)

我们喝点茶什么的吧。

Let's have tea or something.

Let's have something to drink. (我们喝点什么吧。)

How about having a cup of tea?

能陪陪我吗?

Please keep me company for a while. *keep me company“和我在一起”、“交往”、“亲近”。

我想请你去看演出。

I'd like to invite you to a show.

Would you like to go to a show with me? (愿意和我一起去看演出吗?)

我能和你约会吗?

May I ask you out? *ask out“约会”。

May I ask you out? (我能和你约会吗?)

Sorry, I have a boyfriend. (对不起,我有男朋友了。)

Would you mind if I took you out?

Would you go on a date with me?

你是想和我约会吗? (你想勾引我吗?)

Are you trying to pick me up? *pick up“勾引(男人/女人),欺骗”。

Are you asking me out?

Are you asking me for a date?

Are you asking me out on a date?

在哪儿见面?

Where do you want to meet?

Where do you want to meet? (在哪儿见面?)

Any place you want. (你觉得哪儿合适就在哪儿。)

我们几点见面?

What time should we meet?

What time should we meet? (我们几点见面?)

How about seven? (7点怎么样?)