实用口语大全之三

来源:互联网 发布:国家数据网站 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/30 20:16
 O.K. (知道啦!)
开饭啦!
Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。
It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
该吃饭啦!
It's time to eat.
It's time to eat. (该吃饭啦!)
Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)
这就来啦!
I'm coming.
I'll be right there. (我马上就去。)
I'm on my way.
手洗干净了吗?
Did you wash your hands well?
Did you wash your hands well? (手洗干净了吗?)
Yes. (洗干净了。)
别弄洒了。
Don't spill it!
Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables.
Finish your vegetables.
Finish up your vegetables.
把饭吃光。
Finish up your plate.
Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃干净。)
I'm trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)
我不喜欢吃芦笋。
I don't like asparagus.
I don't like asparagus. (我不喜欢吃芦笋。)
Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)
谢谢您的款待。
It was very delicious. Thank you.
It was a wonderful dinner. (谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。)
能帮我收拾盘子吗?
Would you clear the table?
Would you put the dishes away?
把盘子洗了。
Do the dishes! *最好就这样记住。
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
I will. (就去洗。)
Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)
It's not my turn. (今天不该我洗。)
Wash the dishes!
我擦盘子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……干”、“除去水气”和“擦”的意思。
你干什么呢?
What are you doing? *口语中一般发成“What're you doing?”
我看电视呢。
I'm watching TV. *注意在这种情况下,TV前不加the。
有什么好看的节目吗?
Are there any good programs on TV?
Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么好看的节目吗?)
No, not today. (没有,今天没什么好看的。)
野茂上电视了。
Nomo is on TV.
8频道演什么呢?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能帮我换个台?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
我还想看电视。
I want to watch more TV.
I want to watch more TV. (我还想看电视。)
You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)
铺床吧。
Let's spread out the futon. *spread意为“铺开”。
Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)
我困了。
I'm sleepy.
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睁不开眼。
作业做了吗?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
好好学习。
Study hard.
Study hard. (好好学习。)
I am. (好好学着呢。)
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戏玩够了吧。
Enough with your video games.
Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)
I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)
一定要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)
I will. (一定刷。)
明天的东西都准备好了吗?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?)
No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)
我去洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)
Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)
Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)
I won't. (知道了。)
把闹钟定在8点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
明天7点叫醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7点叫醒我。)
Sure thing. (知道了。)
晚安。
Good night.
Good night. (晚安。)
Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。)
做个好梦。
Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。
Sweet dreams! (做个好梦。)
Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方式之一。
Have pleasant dreams.