看美剧《疑犯追踪》,学地道美语 Learn idiomatic American English by watching Tv series Person of Interest

来源:互联网 发布:蛋白质晶体结构数据库 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/05/22 01:45
看美剧《疑犯追踪》,学地道美语
Learn idiomatic American English by watching Tv series Person of Interest
cemike@126.com


题记:暑期看了美剧《疑犯追踪》(Person of Interest)。开始只是记下第一级中一些引发我思考的片段台词(因此没有刻意记下是第几集)。后来意识到看这部电视剧可以学到很多地道的美语,终于有心做了笔记,共集得21句,均为中英文对照的。在此与大家分享:)


"The machine is built to save EVERYONE, not to save SOMEONE." --Person of Interest 
机器是建造用来拯救所有人,而不是用来拯救某个人的。——《疑犯追踪》
Comment: The screenwriter, I suppose, means to be sarcastic. If the authorities is indifferent to the life and death of someone, how can they, or will they save everyone?


How are you holding up?
最近过得如何?


They are all gonna want the big boss dead.
他们都想要这个幕后老大的命。


If the lead I am working pans out, soon I will know exactlyvwho was running things.
如果我手头的线索是真的,我很快就会知道谁是幕后黑手了。


Push comes to shove, who's got you back here?
到了关键的时候,谁又会帮你呢?


That  partner, or me?
你那位自命清高的搭档还是我?


I got my own bag of tricks.
山人自有妙计。
S2E9


In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.-- George Orwell。
在普天下皆骗的年代,讲出真相就是一种革命行为。——乔治.奥威尔


Off the record, it's not Griffin's year.
私下里说,今年格里芬没戏了。


No such thing as a risk-free life.
没有无危险的生活。
S2E10


So, John, your past finally caught up with with you.
约翰,你夜路走多了,终于见到鬼了。
S2E12




so strong, handsome guy your age working as a bellhop, must have made a wrong turn somewhere.
你这么又高又帅的人年纪轻轻来当行礼员,肯定是走错路了。
Yeah, I stopped counting awhile back.
是啊。错得多了。我都懒得数了。


Hotel management is hard work, but it's not rocket science.
酒店管理不容易,但也没多高深英测。
Speaking of which, I should get back to work.
说到这个,我该回去工作了。
S2E15


Aword of advice for what is worth: Set up to correct the word's wrongs and you will almost certainly wind up adding to them.
一个忠告:去纠正这个世界的错误,往往结果只是错上加错。
Again a regrettable decision, but a necessary one. No one life is above the safety of millions OF Americans. And that is the ugly math I have to deal with everyday?
同样,令人遗憾的决定,但却是必须的。没人能置身于干百万美国人的安危之上。而我每天都必须做这种丑陋的计算。
And why the vloak and dagger?
那为什么打打杀杀的?
s2e16


Just chickens coming home to roost.
自食恶果罢了。
It's time to hit bricks.
该回家了。
Look what the cat draggedin.
瞧瞧这是哪阵风吹的。
s2e20


Simplicity was never my strong suit.
天真烂漫向来非我所长。
s2e21


Ill-gotten gains put to good use.
不义之财用于大义之事。
I don't realize she is anyone's girl.
我不知道她名花有主了。
s4e2


参考
《疑犯追踪》:人工智能是谁的未来?http://news.163.com/16/0705/08/BR6QIVCS00014SEH.html
《疑犯追踪》终篇:回答的问题与未解的疑惑 http://toutiao.com/i6299368732099609090/











0 0
原创粉丝点击