白领的一天:在商场如何砍价(可可英语)

来源:互联网 发布:澜渊网络 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/04/30 12:49

小王得知一家商场这几天打折很厉害,就约同事小陈一起去看看。小王在一家男士衬衣店里相中一件衬衣,很是喜欢.

小王:What's the price of this T-shirt?
            这件衬衣怎么卖?

营业员:two hundred each.
                200块一件

小王:太贵了,今天你们不是搞活动大减价吗?
           That's too unreasonable!Aren't you having a big sale today?

营业员:是的,这已是打完折后的价格了.
                Yes,but this is the discount price

小王:还是太贵了,你便宜点我就买  (直接杀价)
             It's still too expensive.I'd buy this if it were cheaper.

营业员:你要是诚心买,就180拿去
                You can take it at the price of 180 ,if you are so sincere to.

小王;我是真心想买,但你出的价超出我的预算 (拐弯抹角地杀价)
            Yes ,I really want it,but the price is beyond my budget.

营业员:你说多少钱?
                You give me a price,please!

小王:80
         

营业员:这个价我不能卖,我进价还不只这个价呢? (不要信)
              I can't sell it. The price you give me is lower than its cost.

小陈:你看这衣料又不是纯棉的,做工比较粗糙,进价肯定不高,这个价你能卖给我的。 (列出了一堆缺点,让对方无话可说)
         You see the T-shirt isn't made of pure cotton and the texture is not so smooth.I think its cost is low,and you can sell it at this prive.

营业员:80真的不能卖
                 80?No,I can't

小陈:我在别家有看过更便宜的,一摸一样的衣服   (尔虞我诈地杀价)
             I saw the same T-shirt much cheaper in other places

营业员:那绝对不可能
                It's impossibe.

小王:(最后一招,准备走人)

营业员:一人退一步,90
               How about 90,both of us step back.

小王:就80,我身上就这么多钱,贵了买不起。我是诚心想买 (坚持自己的原则)
             80 no more,because I can't afford it beyong this price. But I really want to buy this T-shirt.

营业员:好好,你拿去吧,我从没卖过这个价的 (不要听)
        Ok, you can take it. I have nerver sold it at this price.

 

原创粉丝点击