英语口语收集(三十三)

来源:互联网 发布:centos下lamp环境搭建 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/05/01 07:21
别哭了。 
Don't cry. 
擦擦眼泪。 
Wipe your tears.
振作起来! 
Cheer up!
Cheer up! (振作起来!)
I'll try. (我会的。)
Come on! (打起精神来!)
Take it easy! (别那么想不开。)
Pull yourself together! (重新振作起来。)
Get a hold of yourself!
Get your shit together! *语气相当尖锐。表达类似“别那么懒懒散散的,振作精神,好好干”的感觉。 
尽你最大努力! 
Do your best!
Do a good job! (好好干!) 
勇敢点儿。 
Go for it! *对将要开始某事的人说。
Should I ask her out? (我是不是该约她出去?)
Yeah, go for it! (是呀,勇敢点儿!)
It's my turn to bat. (该轮到我打了。)
Go for it! (加油!)
Take a chance! (给自己一次机会碰碰运气吧!) 
我们会给你们队助威的! 
We'll cheer for your team. *cheer “助威,喝彩”。直译就是“我们会给你们队助威的”。
I'm playing basketball tomorrow. (明天我有篮球比赛。)
We'll cheer for your team. (我们会给你们队助威的。)
下次再努力吧。 
Try harder next time.
My test score was low. (我的考分很低。)
Try harder next time. (下次再努力吧。) 
别松劲! 
Hang in there! *鼓励正在做某事的人,“坚持下去!”、“不要放弃!”。
I can't do it anymore. (我不行了。)
Hang in there! (别松劲!))
Don't give it up!
Keep at it! (坚持下去!)
Keep your chin up! (要有信心!)
Try harder! (再加把劲!) 
别认输!/别放弃! 
Don't give up! *它和hang in there的意思几乎相同,只不过这种说法比较直接。
Keep it up!
Never give up! (绝对不能放弃!) 
你可以的! 
You can do it!
This machine is too difficult to operate. (这台机器很难操作。)
You can do it! (你可以的!) 
你得看到事情好的一面。 
Look on the bright side. 
My salary is really low. (我的薪水真的太低。)
Look on the bright side. Your job is very rewarding. (你得看到好的一面。你的工作可是很有价值的呀。) 
别看得那么严重! 
Don't take it too seriously!
Don't get worked up over nothing! *work up “激动”、“激起,使激动”。
别灰心! 
Keep your chin up! *直译是“抬起下巴来”。作为词组常用来表示“别失望,抱点希望”。
I feel so sad. (我真的很痛苦。)
Keep your chin up! (别灰心!) 
只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。 
You can do anything if you really want to.
You can do anything if you really want to. (想做你一定能做得到。)
That's the spirit! (那才是好样的!)
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
You can do anything if you are so minded.
You can accomplish anything if you believe in it. (只要有信心,什么事都办得到。) 
这是一个机会。 
There's a chance. *鼓励对方打起精神的说法。“愿望有可能实现”,但带有希望不大的语感。
I'll never pass that test. (我肯定考不过。)
There's a chance. (这可是个机会。)
There's a possibility.
It's not impossible. (不是不可能的。)
It could happen. (还是有可能的。) 
担心解决不了任何问题。
Worrying about it won't solve anything.
Worrying about it won't make it better. 
振作起来!杰克。 
Get it together, Jack!
I can't do it, I can't! (我做不了,我不行。)
Get it together, Jack! (振作起来,杰克!) 
试试看。 
Just try it.
I don't think I can. (我想我不行。)
Just try it. (你试试看。)
I don't want to. (我不想做。)
Just try it. (就试一下。)
Come on, try it.
Just give it a try. 
试着做做。 
Try and do it.
Try it.
Give it a try. 
再试一遍。 
Try again.
Have another try.
Do it again.
Give it another try. 
别害怕。 
Don't be a chicken. *这里的chicken是俚语,表示“胆小鬼,窝囊废”,而不是“小鸡”。
Don't be a chicken. Ask her out. (别那么窝囊,去约她吧。)
But what if she says not? (可要是她说“不”怎么办?)
Don't be a coward.
Don't be a sissy. *俚语。 
让我们面对现实。 
Let's face it. *用在表示“面对不能令人满意的事实”时。
Do you think I'm smart? (你觉得我聪明吗?)
Let's face it, you're no Einstein. (你得面对现实,你不是爱因斯坦。)
Let's face facts. (让我们面对现实。)
Let's be realistic. 
我们得让他振作起来。 
Let's cheer him up.
He looks blue. (他看上去很忧郁。)
Let's cheer him up. (我们得让他振作起来。)
Let's try to make him forget his troubles. (我们试着让他忘记烦恼吧。) 
我祝你成功! 
I wish you success!
Success to you!
May you succeed!
I'll have my fingers crossed. *have one's fingers crossed 表示“希望计划能够顺利进行”。直译是“把手指叠在一起”,实际场合中常常一边把中指叠在食指上,一边这么说。
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'll cross my fingers.
I'll keep my hopes up. (我期待着……。) 
应当面对他说。 
Tell him to his face.
Tell him to his face that he's a liar! (你应当面对他说他是个骗子!)
Well, I can't. (可我不行。) 
我是认真的。 
I'm serious.
No way! (不可能!)
I'm serious. (我是认真的。)
Are you joking? (你是开玩笑吧?)
No, I'm serious. (不,我是认真的。)
Seriously.
I'm really serious. (我真的是认真的。)
I'm not joking. (我没开玩笑。)
I'm being honest with you. (开诚布公地跟你讲。)
I mean it! *当对方不相信你说的是真话时。
I don't mean it. (我不是这个意思。) 
这是真的呀! 
Take my word for it.
Believe me. (相信我!)
Take it from me.(相信我。)
请相信! 
You'd better believe it! *口语说法。
Did he really say that? (他真的这么说了吗?)
You'd better believe it! (请相信我!)
I really mean it! (真是那么回事。)
Trust me! (请相信我!) 
我敢肯定。 
I'm sure of it.
Is the party at 9∶00? (晚会是9点开始吗?)
I'm sure of it. (我敢肯定是。)
I'm absolutely sure.
I know for sure that...
I'm positive. (我有把握。) 
听起来也许奇怪,但那是真的。
It may sound strange, but it's true.
No way! (不可能有!)
It may sound strange, but it's true. (听起来也许奇怪,但它是真的。)
You may not believe it, but I'm telling the truth.
It may be unbelievable, but it's the truth. (你也许不能相信,但那是事实。) 
我是无辜的! 
I'm innocent!
It's your fault. (是你的错。)
Me? I'm innocent! (是我?真冤柱呀!)
I'm innocent! (我是清白的。)
Don't lie! I saw you do it. (别撒谎,我看见你干的。)

I didn't do it. (我没干。)


真的? 
Really? *“真的吗?”。询问对方的语气,也常说Oh, really?
He's 38. (他38岁。)
Really? (真的?)
Are you sure? *“敢肯定吗?”,想要确认的心情,要比上句稍强。 
你是认真的吗? 
Are you serious?
I want to break up with you. (我想和你分手。)
Are you serious? (你是认真的吗?)*有些怀疑对方的语感。
开玩笑呢吧? 
Are you joking?
I quit my job. (我把工作辞了。)
Are you joking? (开玩笑呢吧?)
Do you mean it? (是真的吗?)
Are you kidding? (是说着玩吧?) *kid 常来表示“耍弄,开玩笑”。 
我怀疑。 
I doubt it. *表示对别人的话抱有怀疑的心情。
Do you think you'll get a raise? (你觉得你能涨工资吗?)
I doubt it. (我怀疑。)
It's doubtful!
I don't think so. (我不这样认为。)
I wouldn't bet on it.
It's chancy. *俚语。
It's iffy. *非常随便的说法。 
听起来可疑。 
It sounds fishy to me. *fishy 除了表示“鱼的,像鱼的”之外,它还有“靠不住的,可疑的”意思。
What do you think? (你怎么想?)
It sounds fishy to me. (听起来很可疑。)
It sounds suspicious to me.
It sounds funny to me.
Something's fishy.
I smell a rat. *smell a rat 为短语,表示“感到有可疑之处”、“事情很可疑”的意思。
我不信他的话。 
I won't buy that story. *此处的buy表示“相信(believe),当真”,而不表示“买”,口语中常用。
He said she is his sister. (他说她是他的妹妹。)
I won't buy that story. (我不信他的话。)
I won't buy that story. (我不会信他的话的。)
But, it's true. (可那是真的呀。)
I don't buy it.
I won't believe that story. 
你认为她是当真的吗? 
Do you think she's serious?
She told me she likes you. (她告诉我她喜欢你。)
Do you think she's serious? (你想她是认真的吗?) 
我不把他的话太当真。 
I don't take him too seriously.
I don't pay much attention to what he says. *pay attention to...“对……严加注意”、“对……留意”。
I don't take him very seriously. 
我不相信他。 
I don't believe him.
I don't believe him. (我不相信他。)
What makes you say that? (你为什么这么说呢?)
I don't trust him.
I don't think he is telling the truth. (我认为他没说真话。)
I think he is lying. (我认为他在说谎。) 
有这么好的事! 
It's too good to be true. *直译是“说得太好了”,表示事情或情况好得过分。
I won two tickets to Hawaii! (我赢了两张去夏威夷的票。)
It's too good to be true. (有这么好的事!)
It's so unbelievably good that there has to be something wrong. (哪有这么便宜的事!)
Nothing this good ever happens, it must be a mistake. (不会有这么好的事,一定是搞错了。)
It can't be! It's too good to believe! (怎么可能!好得让人难以置信。)

该怎么办呢? 
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一个人决定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么办?) 
我该怎么办? 
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “计划做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该怎么办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do? 
这下可麻烦了。 
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能按时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可麻烦了。)
We're in big trouble. *进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。 
那很麻烦。 
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜欢,它很费劲。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的说法。
It's a lot of trouble. 
这真是个难题。 
It's really a difficult problem.
What should we do? (我们该怎么办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。这真是个难题。)
It's big problem. 
我不知道说什么才好。
I don't know what to say.
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道说什么才好。) *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
这下可难住我了。
You got me.
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
I don't know.
I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
You win. (你赢了。)
That beats me. 
他特招人讨厌。 
He's a nuisance. *nuisance“难对付的人,麻烦的人”。 
自作自受。
You asked for it. *“自己给自己找麻烦”。 
哎哟! 
Oops! *表示困惑、遗憾的心情,或吃惊和轻度欢喜。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩着我脚呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎哟!对不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一个错。)
My mistake. (是我的错。) 
噢!不! 
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!赶不上飞机了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! *man 表示兴奋的和吃惊的口语说法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens! 
这正是难点。 
That's the hard part.
We have to decide what to do. (我们得决定什么做。)
That's the hard part. (这正是难点。)
That's the difficult part.
我感到内疚。 
I feel guilty. *有罪恶感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很内疚。)
Don't worry about it. (不必为那事担心了。)
I feel bad about it. *虽然很在意,但还不致于有罪恶感。
I feel horrible.
It's all my fault. (都是我不好。)
I feel terrible. 
你看来很困惑。 
You look puzzled. *puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……糊涂”。
You look puzzled. (你看来很困惑。)
I can't understand this machine. (我弄不明白这台机器。)
You look confused. (你看上去很困惑。) 
那个念头总是萦绕着我。 
The idea haunts me. *haunt “不断缠绕在心头的”、“萦绕在脑海中的”、“使心烦的”。
I can't get rid of the idea.
I can't get it out of my mind.

怎么都行。 
I don't care. *向对方表示“不要再嗦”的心情。
What do you want for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)
I don't care. (什么都行。)
Anything's fine. 
管它呢! 
Who cares?
I don't think it's a good idea. (我认为那不是个好主意。)
Who cares? (管它呢!)
So what? (那又怎么样?)
So? (后来呢?)
Well?
Does it matter?
Big deal.
What difference does it make? 
随便你! 
Whatever you want.
As you wish. 
谁知道呢。
Nobody knows.
Do you think the economy will improve? (你认为经济可以恢复吗?)
Nobody knows. (谁知道呢。)
Who knows?
No one knows. 
这跟我没关系。 
It has nothing to do with me. *have nothing to do with... “完全没有关系”、“没关系”,表明坏事或不好的事与自己无关。
Why don't you help him? (你怎么不帮他呢?)
It has nothing to do with me. (这跟我有什么关系。)
It's not my concern.
It's not my business.
It's not my problem.
我才不在乎呢。 
I couldn't care less. *“我没关系”、“没事”的口语说法,有些俚语味道。
I'm going to report you to our boss. (我要向老板告你。)
Go ahead. I couldn't care less. (随便!我才不在乎呢。)
I don't give a damn. 
没人注意你。
Nobody cares.
But I'm not a good dancer. (可我跳舞跳得不好。)
Nobody cares. (没人注意你。)
Nobody gives a damn. *语气较强,在有些场合下,听起来会有点下流的感觉。 
随他们去呢! 
Let it be.
Tom and Mary are fighting a lot these days. We should do something about it. (最近汤姆和玛丽老打架,我们是不是得做点什么。)
Let it be. (甭管他们!) 
我才不在乎他们说什么呢。 
I don't care what they say.
Everyone says you're a liar. (大家都说你是个骗子。)
I don't care what they say. (我才不在乎他们说什么呢。)
I don't care what they might say.
What they say doesn't matter to me. (他们说什么都跟我没关系。)
I don't care what anyone says.
Other people's opinions don't matter to me. (别人说什么对我来说不重要。)
I'm not concerned about what they may say. 
哪个都行。 
Anyone will do.
Which one? (哪个?)
Anyone will do. (哪个都行。)
It doesn't matter.
Anyone's okay.
Anything will do. 
没他我们也可以。 
We can do without him.
We don't need him. (我们不需要他。)
His help isn't necessary. (我们不需要他的帮助。) 
我没什么特别要说的。 
I've got nothing special to talk about.
I've got nothing special to talk about. (我没什么特别要说的。)
That's okay. (那好吧。)
I have nothing particular to talk about.
I don't have anything special to discuss. (我没有什么特别要商量的。) 
无所谓。 
It doesn't matter. *当被对方问“是A还是B”,回答哪个都行时。
Do you want red or white? (你想要红的还是白的?)
It doesn't matter. (无所谓。)
I don't care.
It doesn't make any difference.
It's all the same to me. (对我来说都一样。)
I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other. (我不那么在乎是哪一个。)
Either will do.
Either one will be fine. 
这又不是什么新鲜事。 
It's the same old story.
She only married him for his money. (她只是冲他的钱才跟他结婚的呀。)
It's the same old story. (这又不是什么新鲜事。)


0 0
原创粉丝点击