2013-06-07《第60课情景对话》

来源:互联网 发布:ce录音软件下载 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/06/06 09:52

Dialogue 1:

A:  Alex,I think the dog needs to go out.
    Alex,我想小狗需要到外面走走了。
B:  Okay. So take him out.
    好的,那带它出去吧。
A:I’m not dressed. You are.
    我还没穿好衣服呢,你穿好了。
B:I always take the dog out.
    老是我带它出去。
A:That’s not true. Besides, I clean up after the dog most of thetime.
    这话可不对。再说,给它洗澡的,可一般都是我。
B:Maybe you like cleaning up after the dog .
    也许你喜欢替它洗澡呢。
A:Do you really believe that?
    你真这么觉得吗?
B: Where is hisleash?  

    行了,狗带在哪里?
A:It’s by the front door.
    在前门旁边。
B:It’s really cold out. I was about to go to bed.
    外面可真够冷的,我这都要睡觉了。
A:Oh, stop complaining. The dog’s about to go to the bathroom onthe floor.
    别抱怨了,小狗马上要到楼下洗澡了。
B:Fine, you’re right, I’ll  take him out realquick.
    好吧,也是。我会火速带它出去。


 

 

Dialogue 2:

A :Honey,are you still on the Internet?
     亲爱的,你还在上网吗?
B: Yes. Is that okay?
     是啊。什么事?
A: I need to call my parents soon, so you have to get off theInternet.
     我得打个电话给我爸爸妈妈,所以你就得离线啦。
B: I’m trying to respond to some clients' E-mails.
     我正要回复一些客户的电子邮件。
A: Can’t that wait until later?
     那不能待会儿再做吗?
B: You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours.
     你总是和你妈煲电话粥,一讲就好几个小时。
A: That’s not true, I could say you’ve been on the Internet forhours.
     这话不对。我应该说你已经上网好几个小时了。
B: Look, just give me five more minutes. Okay?
     那,再多给5分钟,行吗?
A: Fine. Five more minutes. Then I need you to do me one morefavor.
     好的。就5分钟。那你得帮我一个忙。
B: What would that be?
     什么忙?
A: Could you get some of your things out of the living room?
     你能把你放在客厅里的东西拿走一些吗?
B:  I guess so. Why is that necessary?
      可以。为什么一定要拿走呢?
A : It’s becoming really messy in there.
      那儿实在太乱了。
B:  No problem.  I’ll clean assoon as I’m off the computer.
      没问题。我一关电脑马上就去收拾。
A:  Five more minutes, and that’s it.
      再多5分钟,就这样了。

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A:Hey,buddy. It’s your turn to cut the grass.
    嗨,伙计,该你割草了啊。
B:  Grass doesn’t need to be cut. Calm down.
    草还不用着那么快割吧,别着急。
A:Are you joking? It’s like a jungle in the frontyard. 

    你在开玩笑吗?前院现在都快成了个密林了。
B:So? I’m busy right now.
    所以呢?我现在正忙着呢。
A:I said I would do the dishes, if you would cut the grass.
    我说过,如果你去割草的话,我就去洗碗。
B:I remember that. What’s your point?
    我记着呢。那你到底想说什么?
A:I’ve done the dishes, so why are you just watching TV?
    我都已经把碗洗好了,怎么你却还在看电视呢?
B:The dishes need to be washed, but the grass doesn’t need to becut.
    碗是要洗的,但草不需要割啊。
A:Yes, it does. When we moved out of the apartment, you said you’dhelp do work around this house.
    草要割。我们当初从公寓里搬出来的时候,你说过你会帮忙干家务活的。
B: I know, and I do.
   我知道,而且我也干家务活了啊。
A:I don’t want to make this an argument. The grass needs to be cut.If you don’t do it, then I guess I will.
   我不跟你吵。草反正该割了,你不去剪,那我去。
B:Fine. I’m getting up. I’ll  cut the grass. Areyou happy?
    行了,我这就去。我去割。你满意了吧?
A:Yes ,thank you .
    没错,多谢。

 

 


Dialogue 4:

A:Did yousee the mail we got today?
    你看了我们今天收到的信了吗?
B:No, I haven’t had a chance. Why?
    没呢,我还没功夫看呢,怎么啦?
A:Take a look at this.
    你看看这个。
B:It’s an electricity bill.
    这是张电费单。
A:It’s a past due electricity bill. Did you not pay this bill lastmonth?
    这是一张过期的电费单。你上个月没交电费吗?
B:I was sure I did. Let me see that.
    我当然交了。我看看。
A:I guess you didn’t. Now they’re going to charge us extramoney.
    我觉得你没交。他们要收我们滞纳金了。
B:It’s just a few more dollars. I’ll  write acheck for it right now.
    只是多几块钱而已。我马上就写支票。
A:That’s fine I’m just surprised. You don’t normally forget to paythe bills.
    没事,我只是惊讶而已。你一般不会忘记交费。
B:Last month I was real busy with work.
   上个月我确实是忙得不可开交。
A:That’s right. You had that big sale. Maybe I should help morewith the bills.
    也是。你要跟那宗大生意,也许我该多管些交费的事情。
B:If you want to help that’s  fine, but I canhandle it myself.
    如果你要帮忙的话,那敢情好。但我自己能行。
A:Are you sure? I just found out about a way to pay bills over theInternet.
    你确定?我刚刚找出一种在因特网上交费的方法。
B:That might make paying bills easier. Show me what you’re talkingabout.
    那可能会让交费省事些。给我看看你正在说的那个事儿。
A:Okay. Come over to the computer and I’ll show you.
    好,上电脑这边来。我教你。

 

 


Dialogue 5:

A:The sinkis leaking again.
    水槽又漏水了。
B:Which one?
    哪个?
A:The one in the bathroom.
    在浴室里边的那个。
B:I’ll call the plumber.
    我叫水管工来。
A:No. I can fix it. Let me get my tools.
    不用了,我能修好它。把工具拿来。
B:Oh no. I remember  the last time you tried tofix something.
    哦,还是别了吧。我还记得上次你是怎么修东西的。
A:What was that?
    修什么了?
B: You don’t remember the garage door?
    你不记得车库门了吗?
A:It works fine now.
    现在不是好好的吗?
B:Yes, but it almost fell down and killed my uncle.
    是挺好的,差点掉下来把我叔叔给砸死了。
A:The bathroom sink can’t kill anyone.
    浴室槽可不会砸死谁。
B:We can afford a plumber.
    我们请得起水管工。
A:We don’t need a plumber. I can handle it.
    我们不需要水管工。我就能修好。
B:  Okay. We’ll see what happens.
    好吧。我们就看看会发生什么事。
 

 

 

原创粉丝点击