2013-05-11《第31课情景对话》

来源:互联网 发布:考研每天时间安排 知乎 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/06/06 16:43

Dialogue1:
A: Thank you for calling Joe’s Pizza. How may I help you?
   谢谢你打电话来乔氏比萨饼店。要点什么?
B: Yes. Can I place an order for delivery?
   是的。我能叫一个外卖吗?
A: Yes. You may. Go right ahead.
   是的,可以,请说。
B: I’d like two medium pizzas, both with olives and ham.
   我想要两个中份的比萨饼。两个都要橄榄菜和火腿。
A: Is that all?
    就这么多?
B: I’d also like a 2 liter bottle of  Coke.
   我还想要一瓶两升装的可乐。
A: Would you like any bread sticks?
   你想要一些面包棒吗?
B: Sure. That’ll be fine.
   好的。
A: Your total comes to S17.80. Can I have your address?
   总数是17.8美元。你能告诉我你的地址吗?
B: 1480 Poplar Drive. How long will it take?
   波波拉道1480号。要多久才能送到呢?
A:  It should be there within 45 minutes.
   45分钟内应该会到。
B: Thanks.
   谢谢。
A: Thank you for calling Joe’s. Good night.
   谢谢你的来电。晚安。

 

 

Dialogue2:
A: Hello.
   喂?
B: Yes. Is that Ivy? This is Professor Smith.
   喂,是艾维吗?我是史密斯教授。
A: Oh, hi, Professor. This is a surprise.
   噢。教授你好。真意外。
B: I just called to see if you wanted to come over for dinner thisSaturday night.
  我只是打电话来看看你这个星期六晚上想不想过来吃饭。
A: Really? I’d love to. What’s the reason?
   真的吗?非常乐意。是为了什么而吃饭呢?
B: I’m just having a few students over for dinner. Since it’s theend of the year.
   我只是想叫几个学生过来顿饭。因为这已是学期末了。
A:  What a great idea. It’s just to celebrate theend of  the school year?
   这个主意太棒了。只是要庆祝学年结束吗?
B: Yes. I do this every year for some of my students.
是的。我每年都要请一些学生吃饭。
A: Great. Should I bring anything?
太好了。我要带点什么东西过去吗?
B: NO. just bring  yourself.
   不必。只是带你自己来。
A: Okay. What time should I be there?
   好的。我要在什么时候到?
B: Come here around 7 o’clock..  Do you know howto get here?
   大约7点钟到这儿吧。你知道怎么来这儿吗?
A: I think so. It’s just north of the school, right?
   我知道,就在学校的北面。对吗?
B: Yes. That’s right. I’ll see you then.
  是的。完全正确。到时见。

 

 

Dialogue3:
A: Hello?
  喂?
B: Jane? This is Dad.
   简吗?这是爸爸。
A: Oh, hi. Dad. What are you doing?
  噢,你好。爸爸。你正在做什么?
B: I just thought I’d call to see how you’re doing?
   我正想着要打个电话给你,看看你怎么样了。
A: I’m doing okay. But I can’t talk long right now.
   我还好。但我现在不能跟你长谈。
B: I’m sorry. Is this not a good time?
   对不起,现在不方便吗?
A: I’m just about to go out with some friends to dinner.
   我正要跟一些朋友出去吃饭。
B: It’s good hear you’re making friends.
   听到你在交朋友我很高兴。
A: I know. I’m really happy here.
   我知道。我在这里真的很开心。
B: When is it a good time to call back?
   我什么时候方便再打过去。
A: just call me about this time tomorrow. I should be here.
   明天这个时候打给我吧。我应该会在这儿。
B: okay. I will do that. Have fun tonight.
   好的。我会的。今晚玩得开心。
A: I will. It was good to hear from you
   我会的。接到你的电话真好。
B: Okay. I’ll call you tomorrow. I love you.
   好的。我明天打电话给你。我爱你。
A: Love you too. Dad. Bye.
   我也爱你,爸爸。再见。
B: Bye
   再见。

 

 

Dialogue4:
A: Hello?
   喂?
B: Yes. Are you the guy selling his car?
   喂。你是那个要卖车的人吗?
A: Yeah. I’m. My name’s Edmund.
   是的。我是。我的名字是埃德蒙。
B: My name’s Alfred. I saw your advertisement in the paper.
   我的名字是阿尔费雷德。我在报纸上看到你的广告。
A: Oh, right. So you want to buy the car?
   哦。对了。那你是想买的车吗?
B: Well. I’d like to take a look at it. It’s a 1978 Corvette.Right
   我是想看爬坡 ,是一辆1978年的雪佛莱。对吗?
A: That’s right. It’s in good shape. I just put new brakes onit.
   是的。车子还很好。我刚刚给它换了新刹车。
B: How much are you asking for it?
   你要卖多少钱?
A: I was looking for S18,000. but we can talk about that.
   我要价18,000美元,但我们还可以商量。
B: Okay. Do you mind if I come over and take a look?
   好的。你介意我过来看看吗?
A: Sure. No problem. What time is good for you?
   当然没问题。你什么时候方便呢?
B: Tomorrow evening. Is that good for you?
   明天晚上。你方便吗?
A: I should be back from work by 6. Do you know where King Streetis?
   我6点钟之前会下班回来。你知道国王街在哪吗?
B: yeah. It’s right behind the stadium.
   知道。 就在体育馆的后面。
A: That’s right. Just to the end of the street. Last house on yourleft.
  对了。就一直走到那条街的尽头。左手边最后一间房子就是了。
B: Great. I’ll see you then.
   太好了。到时见。

 

 

Dialogue5:
A: This is 911 emergency. How may I help you?
这是911紧急电话。有什么可以帮你吗?
B: Yeah. There’s been a car accident just outside my house.
   是的。就在我家外面发生了一宗交通事故。
A: Can you tell me where you are located?
   你能告诉我你现在的位置吗?
B: I live at 1411 Tree Avenue. A car just turned over.
   我住在特力大街1411号。一辆车刚刚翻了。
A: Can you tell me what happened?
   你能告诉我发生什么事了吗?
B: Yeah. This car comes around the turn too fast. Doesn’t stop intime . hits a street sign. And them flips over.
  可以的。这辆车来到这拐弯处时开得太快。没能及时刹车。撞到了一个路标。然后就翻了。
A: Are there any other cars involved?
   还有其它车出事吗?
B: No. just this one.
   没有。就这一辆。
A: Has anyone come out of the car?
   有没有人从车子里面爬出来?
B: No. no one’s come out.. I can’t  see inside thecar. should I go check?
  没有。没有人爬出来。我看不到车子里面。我要去看看吗?
A: No. stay where you are. Help will be there shortly. Can I haveyour name?
  不要。就呆在你所在的地方。救援人员很快就会到的。你能告诉我你的名字吗?
B: Yeah. It’s Ben Sullivan.
   可以。本。苏力文。
A: Thank you. Mr. Sullivan. Just wait until an officerarrives.
  谢谢你。苏力文先生。请等待警官到达现场。

 

 


 

原创粉丝点击