2013-05-11《第二十八课情景对话》

来源:互联网 发布:考研每天时间安排 知乎 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/05/17 06:53

Dialogue1:
A: Hey. Heather. Are you busy this afternoon?
   嗨,希恩。今天下午你忙吗?
B: I don’t think so. Why?
   不忙。有什么事吗?
A: I was having trouble in our biology class.
   我在生物课遇到了一点困难。
B: Do you need my help?
   你需要我帮忙吗?
A: Yeah. I do.
   是的。我需要。
B: did you want to meet this afternoon?
   你想我们今天下午碰个面吗?
A: I was hoping we could meet. Is that okay with you?
   我正希望我们能碰个面。你方便吗?
B: it’s no problem. What do you need help with?
   没问题。你需要哪方面的帮助?
A: The different theories of plant reproduction.
  植物繁殖的各种理论。
B: Anything in particular?
   有什么特别不懂的吗?
A: No. I just keep getting them mixed up with one another.
   没有。我只是老把它们混淆而已。
B: Oh, I see. Well. I took some pretty good. Notes on thatsubject.
   噢。我明白了。我那个科目的笔记都是挺齐全的。
A: Great! i could use the help. Do you want to meet in thelibrary?
   太棒了。我可以得到你的帮助。你想在图书馆见面吗?
B: That’s fine. I’ll see you there.
   那好。图书馆见。

 

 

Dialogue2:
A: What seems to be the trouble?
   出啥毛病啦?
B: I think I just had a flat tire.
   我想车子爆胎了。
A: You sure did. I wonder what caused it to blow out likethat?
   肯定是啦。我觉得奇怪。
B: I have no idea. Maybe the tires were just old.
   我不知道。也许轮胎太旧了吧。
A: Do you need any help?
   有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B: Actually. Do you have tools for changing a tire?
   说实话。你有没有换轮胎的工具?
A: Yes. I do. Do you mean a tire iron and a jack?
   有的。你是说松轮器和千斤顶吗?
B: Yes. Could you loan them to me?
   是的。你能借给我吗?
A: Let me go get them. Wait just one second.
   让我去拿来。稍等一会儿。
B: Thanks. I appreciate this very much.
   谢谢。非常感激你的帮助。
A: No problem. I’m just glad to be of assistance.
   没问题。很高兴能帮上忙。
B: I’m very grateful. I have to be at work and I was worried thatI
would be late.
   非常感谢您。我得干活了。我还担心我会迟到呢。
A: Don’t worry about that. You’ll be back on the road in notime.
  别担心那个了。你的车子马上就会没事的。

 

 

 

Dialogue3:
A: Hey. Sarah. What are you doing this weekend?
   嗨,沙拉,这个周末你打算去哪儿?
B: I didn’t have any plans. I was thinking about studying.
   我还没什么计划。我正考虑要不要学习呢。
A: Why don’t you come play softball?
   你怎么不来打垒球?
B: Where do you play softball?
   你们在哪打垒球呢?
A: Some of my friends and I have formed a team. We needanother
player.
   我跟一些朋友组了一个队。我们还需要一个球员。
B: I don’t know if I should. I’m not very good.
   我不知道我要不要去。我打得不是很好。
A: it would really help us out.
   你来的话,真的会帮我们大忙的。
B: What position would I play?
   我要打哪个位置?
A: You could play wherever you wanted. It doesn’t reallymatter.
   你想打哪个位置都行。那问题不大。
B: Do you practice everyday?
   你们每天都练吗?
A: No. We mostly practicse on weekends.
   不。我们大都在周末训练。
B: I guess I could come out and play. What day should I come?
   我想我能出来玩玩的。我该什么时候来呢?
A: Saturday. 4 o’clock.
   星期六,4点钟。
B: I’ll see you there.
   到时见。

 

 

 

Dialogue4:
A: I’ve got a real problem.
   我遇上难题了。
B: What’s the problem?
   什么问题?
A: I’ve got to get a birthday gift for my wife.
   我要买一份昨日礼物给我妻子。
B: Oh, that is a problem. What are you going to get here?
   哦。那的确是个难题。你要打算买什么给她呢?
A: Do you have any suggestions? I was hopping you could help.
   你有什么建议吗?我正希望你能帮忙。
B: Buy her some jewelry.
   给她买点珠宝吧。
A: that is too easy, I need to get something more thoughtful.
   那太简单了。我得送一些花点心思的。
B: Don’t ask me then. I’m not good at being thoughtful.
   那就不要问我了。我不擅长花心思的事情。
A: good point. What did you get your wife for her birthday?
   有道理。我妻子生日时你买什么磅给她。
B: I got her a car.
   我给她买了一辆车。
A: Really? You bought her a car?
   真的吗?你给她买了一辆车?
B: No. I’m joking. I bought her a nice watch.
   不。开玩笑而已。我买了一块好看的手表给她。
A: That’s a good idea. But it’s not good enough.
   那是一个好主意。但学不够好。
B: Well. Good luck. I hope you find what you’re looking for.
  祝你好运。我希望你会找到你要找的东西。

 

 

 

Dialogue5
A: Can I help you?
   需要我帮助吗?
B: yes. I’m looking for your history books section.
是的。我正在找你们的历史书区。
A: Are you looking for a particular area of history?
   你是在找某个特定区域的历史吗?
B: Actually. Do you have any books on Chinese history?
   事实上。你们有什么关于中国历史的书吗?
A: Yes. We do. Follow me, please.
   有。请跟我来。
B: I’m glad to hear that. Many bookstores do not have much.About
Chinese history.
  听到你那么说我真高兴。很多书店都没什么关于中国历史的书。
A: I’m surprised to hear that. We have many books.
   听你这么说我觉得很惊讶,我们有很多那样的书。
B: Do you have any books about Mao Zedong?
   你们有关于毛泽东的书吗?
A: Yes. But we should first check. The biography section since heis a
specific person.
  有的。但我们首先得查找传记区。因为他是一个特定的人。
B: You’re right. Of course the biography section would bebetter.
   你说得对。传记区当然会好找一些。
A: Here you go. Will this help?
   你看看这本书。还可以吗?
B: Yes. This book s looks good.
   还可以。这本书看起来挺不错的。
A: Okay. Let me know if you need any more help.
   好的。你再有什么需要的话请让我知道。
B: Thanks I will.
   谢谢。我会的。

 

原创粉丝点击